Subject: [PATCH] OMAP4: I2C: Enable FIFO usage for OMAP4

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 12:01:38 -0800

+Ben Dooks

Shubhrajyoti D <[email-masked]> writes:

> Currently the fifo depth is set to zero for OMAP4 which disables
> the FIFO usage. This patch enables the FIFO usage for I2C transactions
> on OMAP4 also.
>
> Tested on omap4430 and 3430.
>
> Tested-and-Reported-by: Nishanth Menon <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Shubhrajyoti D <[email-masked]>

Acked-by: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>

Ben, please queue as a fix for the v3.2-rc.  It applies cleanly to
v3.2-rc1.

If you prefer a branch:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-omap-pm.git for_3.2/fixes/i2c

Thanks,

Kevin