Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: dt64 for v6.5 (#1)

From: Gregory CLEMENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 15:01:33 +0200

Hi,

Here is the first pull request for dt64 for mvebu for v6.5.

Gregory

The following changes since commit ac9a78681b921877518763ba0e89202254349d1b:

  Linux 6.4-rc1 (2023-05-07 13:34:35 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gclement/mvebu.git tags/mvebu-dt64-6.5-1

for you to fetch changes up to 0ee03b8c8576bf00bd65e60f9a6bb49ca17102ae:

  arm64: dts: marvell: Fix espressobin-ultra boot failure and wifi (2023-06-16 14:05:18 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu dt64 for 6.5 (part 1)

Few improvements following the dt bindings:
 - add missing cache properties
 - fix nand_controller node name according to YAML
 - fix pca954x i2c-mux node names

Fix espressobin-ultra boot failure and wifi for EspressoBIN Ultra
(Armada 3720)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ben Schneider (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: Fix espressobin-ultra boot failure and wifi

Geert Uytterhoeven (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: Fix pca954x i2c-mux node names

Krzysztof Kozlowski (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: add missing cache properties

Vadym Kochan (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: cp11x: Fix nand_controller node name according to YAML

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/ac5-98dx25xx.dtsi                 | 1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-espressobin-ultra.dts | 3 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-8040-mcbin.dtsi            | 2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-8040-puzzle-m801.dts       | 2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-ap806-dual.dtsi            | 1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-ap806-quad.dtsi            | 2 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-ap807-quad.dtsi            | 2 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-cp11x.dtsi                 | 2 +-
 8 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
Gregory Clement, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://bootlin.com

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel