Subject: [GIT PULL v2] ARM: mvebu: soc for v4.4 (#2)

From: [email-masked] (Gregory CLEMENT)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 17:41:43 +0200

Hi,

Here is the second tentative of the second pull request for soc for
mvebu for v4.4. :)

The difference with the previous one was the "ARM:
mvebu: add broken-idle option" patch updated according Olof's remark.

Gregory

The following changes since commit d492cccac28493f26bb70038385a9ef4df19bdee:

  ARM: mvebu: add support to clear shared L2 bit on Armada XP (2015-09-29 15:31:51 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu.git tags/mvebu-soc-4.4-2

for you to fetch changes up to 9d2ea95a599a80b08cc802f044626ea2701aade9:

  ARM: mvebu: add broken-idle option (2015-10-23 17:34:37 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu soc for 4.4 (part 2)

- Use mac_pton() helper in the oropn5x board instead of duplicating it
- Add the broken-idle option allowing to boot boards with a mistake in
  the hardware design

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andy Shevchenko (1):
      ARM: orion5x: use mac_pton() helper

Vincent Donnefort (1):
      ARM: mvebu: add broken-idle option

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/coherency-fabric.txt   |  5 ++
 arch/arm/mach-mvebu/pmsu.c                         | 29 ++++++++++--
 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/Kconfig                      |  3 ++
 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/dns323-setup.c               | 53 ++--------------------
 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/tsx09-common.c               | 49 ++------------------
 5 files changed, 41 insertions(+), 98 deletions(-)
-- 
Gregory Clement, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com