Subject: [GIT PULL] OMAP: PM: misc. fixes for v3.8

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 15:47:36 -0800

Tony,

Here's a small series that fixes some errata to make suspend/resume
work on OMAP4460.

This is not a regression and has been broken for awhile, so this is v3.8
material, not v3.7.

Kevin

The following changes since commit 3d70f8c617a436c7146ecb81df2265b4626dfe89:

  Linux 3.7-rc4 (2012-11-04 11:07:39 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-omap-pm.git tags/for_3.8-fixes-pm

for you to fetch changes up to cd8ce159031813eb870a5f3d5b27c3be36cd6e3a:

  ARM: OMAP4: retrigger localtimers after re-enabling gic (2012-11-05 14:26:43 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Some non-regression fixes for OMAP4460 PM support.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Colin Cross (1):
      ARM: OMAP4: retrigger localtimers after re-enabling gic

Santosh Shilimkar (1):
      ARM: OMAP4460: Workaround for ROM bug because of CA9 r2pX GIC control register change.

Tero Kristo (1):
      ARM: OMAP4: PM: add errata support

 arch/arm/mach-omap2/common.h              |  4 +++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-headsmp.S        | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-mpuss-lowpower.c |  9 ++++++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-smp.c            | 39 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap4-common.c        | 42 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm.h                  |  9 +++++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm44xx.c              |  1 +
 7 files changed, 139 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)