Subject: OMAP baseline test results for v3.7-rc2

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 14:03:43 -0700

Matt Porter <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

> Ok, very quick update...no need to mess around with the eeprom. I just
> received the official word on what will be supported. Since A2 is
> pre-release, simply go to http://beagleboard.org/support/rma and fill
> out the form to have it replaced with the current revision (A6).
>
> This applies to *anyone* that received a pre-release A2 board.

Hmm, doesn't seem the RMA people are aware of this.  They just rejected
my request since it's not a "hardware related issue":

   Kevin,

   We only work with hardware related issue here. BeagleBone revision A2
   was not officially released. We recommend you to work with the
   community for support in Uboot. You can post your questions at the
   BeagleBoard Google Groups:
   https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/beagleboard

   Regards,
   RMA Team