Subject: [GIT PULL] OMAP: TWL IRQ dead code removal

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 07:51:01 -0500

Tony,

Please pull the following cleanup which removes the now unused TWL irq
base/end.  The drivers part has been acked by Samuel.

Kevin

The following changes since commit f8f5701bdaf9134b1f90e5044a82c66324d2073f:

  Linux 3.5-rc1 (2012-06-02 18:29:26 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-omap-pm.git for_3.6/cleanup/twl-irq

for you to fetch changes up to 3e7b706ca5151849e4ca91f7f3d8d6d8d8f7b667:

  mfd: twl: remove pdata->irq_base/_end, no more users (2012-06-19 15:24:34 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin Hilman (2):
      ARM: OMAP2+: TWL: remove usage of pdata->irq_base/_end
      mfd: twl: remove pdata->irq_base/_end, no more users

 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-2430sdp.c    |    3 ---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3logic.c |    3 ---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/twl-common.c       |    9 ---------
 include/linux/i2c/twl.h                |    1 -
 4 files changed, 16 deletions(-)