Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: dt64 for v5.8 (#1)

From: Gregory CLEMENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 18:31:34 +0200

Hi,

Here is the first pull request for dt64 for mvebu for v5.8.

Gregory

The following changes since commit 8f3d9f354286745c751374f5f1fcafee6b3f3136:

  Linux 5.7-rc1 (2020-04-12 12:35:55 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu.git tags/mvebu-dt64-5.8-1

for you to fetch changes up to c2671acbbbd822ef077cc168991e0a7dbe2172c9:

  arm64: dts: armada-3720-turris-mox: fix SFP binding (2020-05-17 18:57:48 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu dt64 for 5.8 (part 1)

Armada 3720 based SoC:

+ Fix PCIe support allowing to use Compex wifi cards

+ Turris MOX board:
  - fix SFP binding
  - forbid SDR104 on SDIO to pass electromagnetic interference certifications

+ uDPU board: add i2c recovery support

Armada 8040 based SoC: SolidRun 8040: update phy interface

----------------------------------------------------------------
Baruch Siach (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: drop i2c timeout-ms property

Marek Behún (4):
      arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: Set pcie_reset_pin to gpio function
      arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: Move PCIe comphy handle property
      arm64: dts: armada-3720-turris-mox: forbid SDR104 on SDIO for FCC purposes
      arm64: dts: armada-3720-turris-mox: fix SFP binding

Pali Rohár (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: Move PCIe max-link-speed property

Russell King (2):
      arm64: dts: update SolidRun Armada 8040 phy interface types
      arm64: dts: add uDPU i2c bus recovery

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-db.dts     |  3 +++
 .../boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-espressobin.dtsi  |  2 +-
 .../boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-turris-mox.dts    | 10 +++-------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-uDPU.dts   | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-37xx.dtsi       |  4 +++-
 .../dts/marvell/armada-8040-clearfog-gt-8k.dts     |  2 +-
 .../dts/marvell/armada-8040-mcbin-singleshot.dts   |  4 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-8040-mcbin.dts  |  4 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-ap80x.dtsi      |  1 -
 9 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-
-- 
Gregory Clement, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://bootlin.com

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel