Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: arm64 for v4.6 (#1)

From: [email-masked] (Gregory CLEMENT)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 17:12:40 +0100

Hi,

Here is the first pull request for arm64 for mvebu for v4.6. It is even
the first pull request ever for arm64 for us. Let me know if I am doing
it wrong.

I split my initial series[1] in two parts: device tree related and non
device tree related. I will also let the driver maintainers directly
take the related patch for ATA and serial.

For this non device tree part I have a dependency with the irchip
subsystem. For this I based on the irqchip/mvebu immutable branch form
Jason Cooper located at git://git.infradead.org/users/jcooper/linux.git.

Thanks,

Gregory

[1]: https://lkml.org/lkml/2016/2/16/735

The following changes since commit 63131b636a0ec969e8b98122c1a928b5a2649d3b:

  irqchip/armada-370-xp: Do not enable it by default when ARCH_MVEBU is selected (2016-02-16 18:11:39 +0000)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu.git tags/mvebu-arm64-4.6-1

for you to fetch changes up to e772ca05cceb1480bdc7a7579e042b18558d0959:

  arm64: defconfig: enable Armada 3700 related config (2016-02-17 16:23:20 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu arm64 for 4.6 (part 1)

Non dt part of the Armada 3700 support:
- Kconfig update
- defconfig update
- documentation update (including MAINTAINERS:)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Gregory CLEMENT (4):
      arm64: add mvebu architecture entry
      MAINTAINERS: Extend dts entry for ARM64 mvebu files
      Documentation: arm: update supported Marvell EBU processors
      arm64: defconfig: enable Armada 3700 related config

 Documentation/arm/Marvell/README | 13 +++++++++++++
 MAINTAINERS                      |  1 +
 arch/arm64/Kconfig.platforms     |  6 ++++++
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig     |  5 +++++
 4 files changed, 25 insertions(+)