Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Enable clock controllers on MSM

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 09:25:37 -0800

Stephen Boyd <[email-masked]> writes:

> These patches add the clock controller nodes, enable the clock drivers
> on MSM based platforms, and hook it up enough to get the serial console
> working. This is based on the merge of Mike's clk-next branch with
> linux-next-20140116. The changes need the clk-next branch because that's
> where the DTS include files landed.

I forgot to repond to this earlier, but I tested this on top of -next
and it gets the dragonboard booting w/mainline.  Yay!

> Perhaps this can be applied after 3.14-rc1 is out?

Yeah, sounds good.

Kevin

> Stephen Boyd (2):
>   ARM: dts: msm: Add clock controller nodes and hook into uart
>   ARM: msm_defconfig: Enable MSM clock drivers
>
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-msm8660-surf.dts | 11 +++++++++++
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-msm8960-cdp.dts  | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-msm8974.dtsi     | 24 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  arch/arm/configs/msm_defconfig          |  4 ++++
>  4 files changed, 57 insertions(+)