Subject: [PATCH v2] drivers: cpuidle: rename ARM big.LITTLE driver config and makefile entries

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:16:06 -0700

Daniel,

Lorenzo Pieralisi <[email-masked]> writes:

> Following the reorganization of CPU idle drivers configurations into an ARM
> specific Kconfig, the existing idle drivers Kconfig entries were renamed and
> moved to the Kconfig.arm file. Makefile entries were updated accordingly.
>
> This patch renames the entries in Kconfig.arm and makefile to make the newly
> added big.LITTLE CPUidle driver compliant with the new naming convention.
>
> Signed-off-by: Lorenzo Pieralisi <[email-masked]>
> Acked-by: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>

We picked up this driver originally through arm-soc (with your signoff)
because of arch/arm dependencies, but you might as well take this one
directly since it's isolated to drivers/cpuidle.

Can you queue this up for v3.12-rc please?

Thanks,

Kevin