Subject: [GIT PULL] mxs device tree support for v3.5

From: [email-masked] (Chris Ball)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 10:55:49 -0400

Hi Shawn,

On Sat, May 12 2012, Shawn Guo wrote:
> Copy Chris in case he has problem with having mxs-mmc DT series go
> through arm-soc tree. 

Thanks, that's okay with me.

I just sent out a small review comment on one of the MMC patches; once
that's changed, feel free to add for the series:

Acked-by: Chris Ball <[email-masked]>

I notice that Marek Vasut also gave you an Acked-by for the series,
but the version of the patches in your git tree doesn't show it.
Please make sure to credit people who review your patches by adding
their tags into patches before the patches are merged, it's important.

Thanks!

- Chris.
-- 
Chris Ball   <[email-masked]>   <http://printf.net/>
One Laptop Per Child