Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 4/4] ARM: imx7: add support for iotmaxx gateway

From: Steffen Trumtrar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 11:45:03 +0200

Hi!

Steffen Trumtrar <[email-masked]> writes:

> The GW4100 will be an i.MX7D based board from IoTMaxx.
> The support is almost complete apart from the pmic setup which currently
> can not be used because of a hardware bug. This can and will be changed
> once it is fixed in hardware.
>
> Signed-off-by: Steffen Trumtrar <[email-masked]>

Is there anything I missed to have at least an initial version of the
devicetree applied?

Best regards,
Steffen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                | Dipl.-Inform. Steffen Trumtrar |
Steuerwalder Str. 21            | https://www.pengutronix.de/    |
31137 Hildesheim, Germany       | Phone: +49-5121-206917-0       |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686| Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555    |

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel