Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: dt for v5.8 (#1)

From: Gregory CLEMENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 18:30:39 +0200

Hi,

Here is the first pull request for dt for mvebu for v5.8.

Gregory

The following changes since commit 8f3d9f354286745c751374f5f1fcafee6b3f3136:

  Linux 5.7-rc1 (2020-04-12 12:35:55 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu.git tags/mvebu-dt-5.8-1

for you to fetch changes up to 1383d42cffa68c03d886ae846b3e3f6e3bbd784c:

  ARM: dts: kirkwood: ReadyNAS NV+v2: Add LCD panel (2020-05-17 18:51:46 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu dt for 5.8 (part 1)

Add LCP panel support on ReadyNAS NV+v2
Add new board: Check Point L-50, kirkwood based SoC router
Remove unused property 'timeout-ms' in i2c nodes

----------------------------------------------------------------
Baruch Siach (1):
      ARM: dts: marvell: drop i2c timeout-ms property

Brian J. Tarricone (1):
      ARM: dts: kirkwood: ReadyNAS NV+v2: Add LCD panel

Pawel Dembicki (1):
      ARM: dts: kirkwood: Add Check Point L-50 board

 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-370-xp.dtsi               |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-375.dtsi                  |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-38x.dtsi                  |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-39x.dtsi                  |   4 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dove.dtsi                        |   1 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-l-50.dts                | 438 +++++++++++++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/kirkwood-netgear_readynas_nv+_v2.dts  |  14 +
 8 files changed, 453 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-l-50.dts

-- 
Gregory Clement, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://bootlin.com

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel