Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: dt64 for v7.1 (#1)

From: Gregory CLEMENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2026 15:25:39 +0200

Hi,

Here is the first pull request for dt64 for mvebu for v7.1.

Gregory

The following changes since commit 6de23f81a5e08be8fbf5e8d7e9febc72a5b5f27f:

  Linux 7.0-rc1 (2026-02-22 13:18:59 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gclement/mvebu.git tags/mvebu-dt64-7.1-1

for you to fetch changes up to 00e6d608fe80b0f68c325cb46862f78e9a8ec768:

  arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: swap PHYs' order in USB3 controller node (2026-04-09 10:14:40 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu dt64 for 7.1 (part 1)

- Armada 37xx/3720 device tree fixes:
   - Reorder USB PHYs, standardize names, drop undocumented
     properties, fix schema alignment

- Add Marvell 7k COMe board bindings and uDPU ethernet aliases

- Cleanup: drop unused .dtsi files

----------------------------------------------------------------
Elad Nachman (2):
      arm64: dts: a7k: use phy handle
      dt-bindings: arm64: add Marvell 7k COMe boards

Gabor Juhos (6):
      arm64: dts: marvell: armada-3720: drop 'marvell,xenon-emmc' properties
      arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: align 'phy-names' of EHCI node with DT schema
      arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: drop redundant status property
      arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: drop 'marvell,usb-misc-reg' from USB host nodes
      arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: use 'usb2-phy' in USB3 controller's phy-names
      arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: swap PHYs' order in USB3 controller node

Rob Herring (Arm) (1):
      arm/arm64: dts: marvell: Drop unused .dtsi

Robert Marko (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: uDPU: add ethernet aliases

 .../bindings/arm/marvell/armada-7k-8k.yaml         |  11 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/marvell/armada-380.dtsi          | 148 ---------------------
 .../boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-atlas-v5.dts      |   1 -
 .../boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-espressobin.dtsi  |   1 -
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-uDPU.dtsi  |   7 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-37xx.dtsi       |   9 +-
 .../boot/dts/marvell/armada-7020-comexpress.dtsi   |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-8020.dtsi       |  20 ---
 .../boot/dts/marvell/cn9130-db-comexpress.dtsi     |  96 -------------
 9 files changed, 21 insertions(+), 274 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/marvell/armada-380.dtsi
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-8020.dtsi
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/cn9130-db-comexpress.dtsi

-- 
Grégory CLEMENT, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com