Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: dt64 for v5.9 (#1)

From: Gregory CLEMENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 11:09:09 +0200

Hi,

Here is the first pull request for dt64 for mvebu for v5.9.

We've just moved to kernel.org, for now the mvebu branches are
associated to my account, but we plan to setup a mvebu group repository
for the next release.

Gregory

The following changes since commit b3a9e3b9622ae10064826dccb4f7a52bd88c7407:

  Linux 5.8-rc1 (2020-06-14 12:45:04 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  [email-masked]:pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gclement/mvebu tags/mvebu-dt64-5.9-1

for you to fetch changes up to 83a3545d9c377c8524a238d22258e0319106f080:

  arm64: dts: marvell: add SMMU support (2020-07-18 23:08:23 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu dt64 for 5.9 (part 1)

Add SMMU support for the Marvell AP806 based SoCs (Armada 70xx and
Armada 80xx)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Marcin Wojtas (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: add SMMU support

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-7040.dtsi  | 28 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-8040.dtsi  | 40 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-ap80x.dtsi | 18 ++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 86 insertions(+)

-- 
Gregory Clement, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://bootlin.com

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel