Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: dt64 for v5.3 (#1)

From: Gregory CLEMENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 13:07:09 +0200

Hi,

Here is the first pull request for dt64 for mvebu for v5.3.

Gregory

The following changes since commit a188339ca5a396acc588e5851ed7e19f66b0ebd9:

  Linux 5.2-rc1 (2019-05-19 15:47:09 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu.git tags/mvebu-dt64-5.3-1

for you to fetch changes up to 200f5c4081e03b068ceac8b5418fb5160274b547:

  arm64: dts: marvell: add missing #interrupt-cells property (2019-06-18 10:17:39 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu dt64 for 5.3 (part 1)

For Armada 7K/8K:
 - enable AP806 thermal throttling with CPUfreq
 - add missing #interrupt-cells property allowing configuring
   interrupt for GPIO

On Armada 8040 based board:
- Fix PCI memory window on Mcbin board
- Set SFP power limit on clearfog GT board
- Disable AP I2C on Armada-8040-DB

On Armada 3720 based board espressobin correct the SPI node used for
NOR flash

On Armada 7040 DB board add USB current regulators

----------------------------------------------------------------
Baruch Siach (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: clearfog-gt-8k: set SFP power limit

Heinrich Schuchardt (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: mcbin: enlarge PCI memory window

Konstantin Porotchkin (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: Disable AP I2C on Armada-8040-DB

Miquel Raynal (3):
      arm64: dts: marvell: Change core numbering in AP806 thermal-node
      arm64: dts: marvell: Enable AP806 thermal throttling with CPUfreq
      arm64: dts: marvell: armada-7040-db: Add USB current regulators

Russell King (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: add missing #interrupt-cells property

Tomasz Maciej Nowak (1):
      arm64: dts: armada-3720-espressobin: correct spi node

 .../boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-espressobin.dts   |  18 +---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-7040-db.dts     |  28 +++++
 .../dts/marvell/armada-8040-clearfog-gt-8k.dts     |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-8040-db.dts     |   7 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-8040-mcbin.dtsi |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-ap806-dual.dtsi |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-ap806-quad.dtsi |   5 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-ap806.dtsi      | 118 ++++++++++++++++++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-cp110.dtsi      |   2 +
 9 files changed, 147 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel