Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: dt64 for v4.21 (#1)

From: Gregory CLEMENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018 09:51:14 +0100

Hi,

Here is the first pull request for dt64 for mvebu for v4.21.

I'd like to do a second pull request early next week because I saw
some other patches wich were part of driver series that could go in
4.21.

Gregory

The following changes since commit 651022382c7f8da46cb4872a545ee1da6d097d2a:

  Linux 4.20-rc1 (2018-11-04 15:37:52 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu.git tags/mvebu-dt64-4.21-1

for you to fetch changes up to dfc1259a3f7a116b96e23e3467607c713c38a383:

  arm64: dts: clearfog-gt-8k: describe mini-PCIe CON2 USB (2018-12-08 09:26:51 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu dt64 for 4.21 (part 1)

 - complete the description of the clearfog-gt-8k board (Armada 8040
   based board)
 - declare eMMC on espressobin (Armada 3720 based board) which still
   need to be enable by the bootloader as it is not present on all the
   board.
 - add a new version of the Macchiatobin (Armada 8040 based board): the
   Single Shot (without the 10G 3310 PHYs).

----------------------------------------------------------------
Baruch Siach (4):
      arm64: dts: clearfog-gt-8k: fix USB regulator gpio polarity
      arm64: dts: clearfog-gt-8k: 1G eth PHY reset signal
      arm64: dts: clearfog-gt-8k: enable mini-PCIe CON2 USB
      arm64: dts: clearfog-gt-8k: describe mini-PCIe CON2 USB

Ding Tao (2):
      arm64: dts: marvell: armada37xx: Add emmc/sdio pinctrl definition
      arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: Enable emmc on espressobin

Russell King (1):
      arm64: dts: add support for Macchiatobin Single Shot board

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/Makefile               |   1 +
 .../boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-espressobin.dts   |  22 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-37xx.dtsi       |  10 +
 .../dts/marvell/armada-8040-clearfog-gt-8k.dts     |  22 +-
 .../dts/marvell/armada-8040-mcbin-singleshot.dts   |  29 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-8040-mcbin.dts  | 333 +-------------------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-8040-mcbin.dtsi | 346 +++++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 433 insertions(+), 330 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-8040-mcbin-singleshot.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-8040-mcbin.dtsi

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel