Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: dt64 for v4.15 (#1)

From: [email-masked] (Gregory CLEMENT)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 17:08:11 +0200

Hi,

Here is the first pull request for dt64 for mvebu for v4.15.

Gregory

The following changes since commit 2bd6bf03f4c1c59381d62c61d03f6cc3fe71f66e:

  Linux 4.14-rc1 (2017-09-16 15:47:51 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu.git tags/mvebu-dt64-4.15-1

for you to fetch changes up to c4e3bf290c3089502ee33e25795075b86fe9a449:

  arm64: dts: marvell: 7040-db: Add the carrier detect pin for SD card on CP (2017-10-12 15:53:47 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu dt64 for 4.15 (part 1)

On Armada 7K/8k:
- Improve network support at SoC and board level
- Enable watchdog
- Add UART muxing
- On 7040 DB: add CD SDIO and NAND support
- On 8040 DB: add PCIE more ports and SPI1

On Armada 37xx:
 - Fix UART register size
 - Add vmmc regulator for SD on 3720 DB

----------------------------------------------------------------
Antoine Tenart (8):
      arm64: dts: marvell: extend the cp110 syscon register area length
      arm64: dts: marvell: add comphy nodes on cp110 master and slave
      arm64: dts: marvell: cp110: add PPv2 port interrupts
      arm64: dts: marvell: 37xx: remove empty line
      arm64: dts: marvell: mcbin: add comphy references to Ethernet ports
      arm64: dts: marvell: 7040-db: add comphy reference to Ethernet port
      arm64: dts: marvell: 7040-db: enable the SFP port
      arm64: dts: marvell: 8040-db: enable the SFP ports

Baruch Siach (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: enable AP806 watchdog

Christine Gharzuzi (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: Enable Armada-8040-DB CPS SPI1

Gregory CLEMENT (4):
      arm64: dts: marvell: armada-3720-db: Add vmmc regulator for SD slot
      arm64: dts: marvell: add NAND support on the 7040-DB board
      arm64: dts: marvell: 7040-db: Document the gpio expander
      arm64: dts: marvell: 7040-db: Add the carrier detect pin for SD card on CP

Thomas Petazzoni (2):
      arm64: dts: marvell: add UART muxing on Armada 7K/8K
      arm64: dts: marvell: enable additional PCIe ports on Armada 8040 DB

allen yan (1):
      arm64: dts: marvell: Fix A37xx UART0 register size

 .../devicetree/bindings/serial/mvebu-uart.txt      |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-db.dts     | 11 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-37xx.dtsi       |  3 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-7040-db.dts     | 55 +++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-70x0.dtsi       | 14 +++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-8040-db.dts     | 57 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-8040-mcbin.dts  | 11 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-ap806.dtsi      | 11 ++++
 .../boot/dts/marvell/armada-cp110-master.dtsi      | 59 +++++++++++++++++++---
 .../arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-cp110-slave.dtsi | 58 ++++++++++++++++++---
 10 files changed, 261 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)