Subject: [PATCH v9 00/25] gpio/omap: driver cleanup and fixes

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 09:51:31 -0800

Grant Likely <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 11:00:26PM +0530, Tarun Kanti DebBarma wrote:
>> The following changes since commit 62aa2b537c6f5957afd98e29f96897419ed5ebab:
>>   Linus Torvalds (1):
>>         Linux 3.3-rc2
>> 
>> are available in the git repository at:
>> http://gitorious.org/~tarunkanti/omap-sw-develoment/tarunkantis-linux-omap-dev
>> Branch: for_3.4/gpio_cleanup_fixes_v9
>
> Bad git url.  I had to replace 'http:' with 'git:'.
>
> I've merged this series into my gpio/next branch.  It should show up in
> linux-next in a couple of days.

Grant, this series isn't quite ready for merge, and shouldn't be
considered a pull request.

I still need to give it a once over and some final testing.

Kevin