Subject: [GIT PULL] Devicetree patches for Sparx5 v5.11

From: Lars Povlsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 13:12:31 +0100

Hi Arnd!

Alex made me aware we're late with DT updates for 5.11, I hope you can
fit these 2 patches in. Sorry!

---Lars

The following changes since commit 3650b228f83adda7e5ee532e2b90429c03f7b9ec:

  Linux 5.10-rc1 (2020-10-25 15:14:11 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://github.com/microchip-ung/linux-upstream.git sparx5-next

for you to fetch changes up to 7e1f91cbfa0d330fad61c621389373cff81898fd:

  arm64: dts: sparx5: Add SGPIO devices (2020-12-10 11:55:31 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lars Povlsen (2):
      arm64: dts: sparx5: Add reset support
      arm64: dts: sparx5: Add SGPIO devices

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/microchip/sparx5.dtsi          |  96 ++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/microchip/sparx5_pcb125.dts    |   5 +
 .../boot/dts/microchip/sparx5_pcb134_board.dtsi    | 258 +++++++++++++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/microchip/sparx5_pcb135_board.dtsi    |  55 +++++
 4 files changed, 414 insertions(+)

--
Lars Povlsen,
Microchip

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel