Subject: [linux-pm] [PATCH 0/2] bug fixes for coupled cpuidle

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:38:56 -0700

Len,

Santosh Shilimkar <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Friday 18 May 2012 11:35 PM, Colin Cross wrote:
>> The last modifications made to the coupled cpuidle patches introduced
>> two bugs that I missed during testing.  The online count was never
>> initialized, causing coupled idle to always wait and never enter the
>> ready loop.  That hid the second bug, the ready count could never be
>> decremented after exiting idle.
>> 
>> Len, these two patches could be squashed into patch 3 of the original
>> set.  If you do squash them, you could also add Rafael's tags to the
>> set (Reviewed-by on 1 and 2, acked-by on 3).  Or I can reupload the
>> whole stack as v5 if you prefer.
>
> I confirm that these two fixes are needed to get couple idle
> v4 series working.

Tested-by: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>

Can you pick these up for v3.6?

I don't currently see them in your next branch.

Thanks,

Kevin