Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: dt64 for v5.4 (#2)

From: Gregory CLEMENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 14:41:08 +0200

Hi,

Here is the second pull request for dt64 for mvebu for v5.4.

For the Turris Mox board there was dependencies with moxtet header which
was already merged in your arm/drivers branch. That the reason why I
merged this branch in my mvebu/dt64 branch.

Let me know if it is a problem and if you want that I do it in a
different way.

Gregory

The following changes since commit 4e48ff438fca98a70d8e813d18e336f25da73ed8:

  Merge remote-tracking branch 'arm-soc/arm/drivers' into HEAD (2019-08-31 09:24:13 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu.git tags/mvebu-dt64-5.4-2

for you to fetch changes up to 7109d817db2e020379d0f245300b8ffe651c5c04:

  arm64: dts: marvell: add DTS for Turris Mox (2019-08-31 09:24:31 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu dt64 for 5.4 (part 2)

Add support for Turris Mox board (Armada 3720 SoC based)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Marek Behún (3):
      arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: add SPI CS1 pinctrl
      dt-bindings: marvell: document Turris Mox compatible
      arm64: dts: marvell: add DTS for Turris Mox

 .../bindings/arm/marvell/armada-37xx.txt           |   8 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/Makefile               |   1 +
 .../boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-turris-mox.dts    | 840 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-37xx.dtsi       |   5 +
 4 files changed, 854 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-turris-mox.dts

-- 
Gregory Clement, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://bootlin.com

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel