Subject: [PATCH v6 2/4] ARM: debug: support debug ll on hisilicon soc

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:44:56 -0700

Olof Johansson <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Russell King - ARM Linux
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
[...]

>> CONFLICT (delete/modify): arch/arm/include/debug/highbank.S deleted
>> in HEAD and modified in arm-soc/for-next. Version arm-soc/for-next
>> of arch/arm/include/debug/highbank.S left in tree.
>>
>> which seems to be a change in the virtual address of the port.  This
>> one is particularly nasty because it needs to be moved to a completely
>> different file and therefore is not git rerere'able.  Does it have any
>> dependencies?
>
> I don't think so, we can likely move that patch over to your tree
> instead and drop it from arm-soc.

The highbank change is now dropped from arm-soc and needs to be be
rebased/reworked on your tree.

Kevin