Subject: arm-soc: Xilinx Zynq DT changes for v3.12

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:18:07 -0700

Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Michal,
>
> Michal Simek <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Hi Arnd and Olof,
>
> I'm now helping out with arm-soc maintenance as well, and am on the
> arm at kernel.org alias, so thanks for Cc'ing it.
>
>> please pull this simple DT change to your tree.
>
> Pulled into next/dt.
>
> In the future, it makes things simpler for us if you base on older -rc
> releases where possible (c.f. similar request by Olof[1].)  In this
> case, it was trivial for me to rebase it onto -rc1 so I've done that
> before applying.

Looking closer (thanks to Olof), since your tree is already in
linux-next, my rebasing this would cause problems in -next, so I can't
rebase it.

Either you can rebase it to an earlier -rc (preferred), or I can pull in
-rc5 into next/dt (which is currently causing an unrelated conflict
which I'll have to deal with tomorrow.)

Kevin