Subject: [PATCH 05/16] ARM: omap: fix vc.c PMIC error message

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 16:20:28 -0800

Russell King - ARM Linux <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 04:09:48PM -0800, Kevin Hilman wrote:
>> Russell King - ARM Linux <[email-masked]> writes:
>> > Does it fix the other issues I mention in the commit log as well?
>> 
>> Like your patches 1 & 5, my series fixes the oops and also makes the
>> error strings simple, non-wrapping ones.
>> 
>> The one thing it doesn't fix is the spelling typo you fixed in the
>> comment, but IMO we can leave that out for -rc.
>
> OK, but it would be much better for that simple fix to go with another
> simple patch.  On its own it doesn't make sense as a commit.

Agreed.  We'll have some other VC/VP cleanup for v3.4, and I'll add this
into that cleanup.

Thanks,

Kevin