Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] arm64/entry: Fix involuntary preemption exception masking

From: Thomas Gleixner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2026 19:32:48 +0100

Mark!

On Thu, Mar 26 2026 at 18:11, Mark Rutland wrote:
>
> I've pushed a (very early, WIP) draft to
>
>   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mark/linux.git/log/?h=arm64/entry/rework
>
> ... which is missing commit messages, comments, etc, but seems to work.
>
> I'll see about getting that tested, cleaned up, and on-list.

I've pulled it and looked at the v7.0-rc3.. diff.

That looks really good! Thanks for taking care of that.

As a related side note. Seeing that even more of the generic entry code
is moving to include/linux/, I'm pondering to move the content back into
kernel/entry and include those "local" headers from the
include/linux/... so that everything is to find in one place, but that's
a purely cosmetic problem :)

Thanks,

        tglx