Subject: [PATCHv4 2/8] ARM: OMAP3+: voltage/pwrdm/clkdm/clock add recursive usecount tracking

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:14:59 -0700

Tero Kristo <[email-masked]> writes:

> This patch fixes the usecount tracking for omap3+, previously the
> usecount numbers were rather bogus and were not really useful for
> any purpose. Now usecount numbers track the number of really active
> clients on each domain. This patch also adds support for usecount
> tracking on powerdomain level and autoidle flag for clocks that
> are hardware controlled and should be skipped in usecount
> calculations.
>
> Signed-off-by: Tero Kristo <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Paul Walmsley <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>

Minor nit: please avoid using BUG_ON() which will panic the whole
kernel.  Proper error detection is preferred, but your usage, a
WARN_ON() should suffice.

Otherwise,

Reviewed-by: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>

Kevin