Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: mvebu_v7_defconfig: fix Ethernet on Clearfog

From: Gregory CLEMENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 21:53:56 +0200

Jan Kundrát <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Applied on mvebu/arm-5.3
>
> To me this looks like a 5.2 material because it fixes a regression that got 
> introduced within the 5.2 cycle. Or did I get the process wrong and this is 
> perhaps just a first step?

Well, this is just about configuration, I don't consider this is
something that is a candidate for a fix.

If there is a regression, then, it is maybe located in the Kconfig
dependency.

Of course I can change my mind with good arguments :)

Gregory

> Cheers,
> Jan

-- 
Gregory Clement, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://bootlin.com

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel