Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] irqchip: irq-armada-370-xp: generic MSI infrastructure and assorted fixes

From: [email-masked] (Gregory CLEMENT)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 19:09:20 +0100

Hi Jason,
 
 On mer., f?vr. 10 2016, Jason Cooper <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 02:08:17PM +0000, Marc Zyngier wrote:
>> On 10/02/16 14:00, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> > 
>> > On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 13:56:29 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
>> > 
>> >> Thomas Petazzoni (6):
>> >>   irqchip: irq-armada-370-xp: add Kconfig option for the driver
>> >>   irqchip: irq-armada-370-xp: use the generic MSI infrastructure
>> >>   irqchip: irq-armada-370-xp: use PCI_MSI_DOORBELL_START where
>> >>     appropriate
>> >>   irqchip: irq-armada-370-xp: use shorter names for irq_chip
>> >>   irqchip: irq-armada-370-xp: allow allocation of multiple MSIs
>> >>   ARM: mvebu: use the ARMADA_370_XP_IRQ option
>> > 
>> > Jason, Thomas, any chance to get this applied soonish?
>> > 
>> > The core patch of the series, which migrates the irq-armada-370-xp
>> > driver to use the generic MSI infrastructure has been Reviewed-by: Marc
>> > Zyngier, and the other patches in the series have Acked-by/Reviewed-by
>> > from Gregory Clement.
>> > 
>> > Of course, if there's anything left to be changed, I'd be happy to
>> > respin a new version of this series.
>> > 
>> 
>> Noticing the distribution list, it would be good to repost these patches
>> with acks and co to LKML...
>
> agreed, and I'll pick it up within the next day or so.  Still getting my
> home network setup... too much wifi. :(

I proposed that you take the 6th patch to ensure that this driver will
always be selected for the mvebu platform which need it. It is still OK
but, since this offer, I sent a series which depend of the 1st patch:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ide/61178

Would you agree to provide an immutable tag containing the first patch?
Thanks to this I will be able to provide it to the arm-soc maintainer
for my pull request.

Thanks,

Gregory

-- 
Gregory Clement, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com