Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: dt for v4.7 (#1)

From: [email-masked] (Gregory CLEMENT)
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 10:49:32 -0700

Hi,

Here is the first pull request for dt for mvebu for v4.7.

Gregory

The following changes since commit f55532a0c0b8bb6148f4e07853b876ef73bc69ca:

  Linux 4.6-rc1 (2016-03-26 16:03:24 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu.git tags/mvebu-dt-4.7-1

for you to fetch changes up to 6280ed04f56d2bc651d1bcc97b1034161c04832c:

  ARM: kirkwood: DT: Add address go regulator unit name (2016-04-03 14:12:39 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu dt for 4.6 (part 1)

- add hardware monitor support in the NSA320 device tree
- update makefile with kirkwood-ds112.dtb and kirkwood-nsa320.dtb
- fix GPIO config on the Linksys boards
- various Kirkwood DT warning fixup from the newer DT compiler

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Baker (1):
      ARM: dts: kirkwood: Add the hardware monitor to the NSA320 device tree

Andrew Lunn (8):
      ARM: kirkwood: DT: Remove button address and fixup names
      ARM: kirkwood: DT: Remove node address from leds
      ARM: kirkwood: DT: Remove address from dsa unit name
      ARM: kirkwood: DT: Add address to ethernet-phy unit name
      ARM: kirkwood: DT: Fixup pcie DT warnings
      ARM: kirkwood: DT: Remove address from gpio-i2c unit name
      ARM: kirkwood: DT: Add address to mbus unit name
      ARM: kirkwood: DT: Add address go regulator unit name

Heinrich Schuchardt (2):
      ARM: dts: kirkwood: add kirkwood-ds112.dtb to Makefile
      ARM: dts: kirkwood: add kirkwood-nsa320.dtb to Makefile

Imre Kaloz (1):
      ARM: mvebu: fix GPIO config on the Linksys boards

 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |  2 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-385-linksys.dtsi          |  6 ++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-xp-linksys-mamba.dts      |  4 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-6192.dtsi               |  4 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-6281.dtsi               |  4 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-6282.dtsi               |  4 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-98dx4122.dtsi           |  4 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-b3.dts                  | 19 ++++++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-blackarmor-nas220.dts   |  4 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-cloudbox.dts            |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-db-88f6281.dts          | 14 +++++-----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-db-88f6282.dts          | 20 +++++++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-dir665.dts              | 20 +++++++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-dnskw.dtsi              |  6 ++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-ds111.dts               |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-ds112.dts               |  6 ++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-ds212.dts               |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-ds411.dts               |  6 ++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-ds411slim.dts           |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-ib62x0.dts              |  4 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-iconnect.dts            | 22 +++++++--------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-km_common.dtsi          | 20 +++++++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-laplug.dts              | 19 +++++++------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-linkstation.dtsi        | 17 ++++++------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-lsxl.dtsi               | 16 +++++------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-mplcec4.dts             | 18 ++++++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-mv88f6281gtw-ge.dts     | 24 ++++++++---------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-nas2big.dts             | 18 ++++++-------
 .../boot/dts/kirkwood-netgear_readynas_duo_v2.dts  | 20 +++++++-------
 .../boot/dts/kirkwood-netgear_readynas_nv+_v2.dts  | 23 +++++++---------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-netxbig.dtsi            |  8 +++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-ns2-common.dtsi         |  4 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-nsa310.dts              | 18 ++++++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-nsa320.dts              | 31 +++++++++++++---------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-nsa325.dts              | 17 +++++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-nsa3x0-common.dtsi      | 24 ++++++++---------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-openblocks_a6.dts       |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-openblocks_a7.dts       |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-openrd.dtsi             | 14 +++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-pogoplug-series-4.dts   |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-rd88f6192.dts           | 20 +++++++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-rd88f6281-a.dts         |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-rd88f6281-z0.dts        |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-rd88f6281.dtsi          | 20 +++++++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-rs212.dts               |  6 ++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-synology.dtsi           | 22 ++++++---------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-t5325.dts               | 22 +++++++--------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-ts219-6281.dts          |  4 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-ts219-6282.dts          | 16 +++--------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-ts219.dtsi              | 20 +++++++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-ts419-6282.dts          | 15 +++--------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-ts419.dtsi              |  4 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood.dtsi                    |  2 +-
 53 files changed, 280 insertions(+), 329 deletions(-)