Subject: [RFC] Add .dts file for Netgear ReadyNAS 102

From: [email-masked] (Arnaud Ebalard)
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 19:22:34 +0200

Hi,

Jason Cooper <[email-masked]> writes:

>> The big problem is that the Armada 370 and Armada XP datasheets are
>> still only available under NDA, so it's quite hard for someone to step
>> up and do this, without access to those datasheets.
>
> bummer.
>
>> It used to be on our TODO-list, but isn't any longer, and I have no
>> informations about when it will re-appear on our TODO-list at this
>> point.
>
> So, Arnaud, how do you feel about tackling the nand driver based on the
> sources you have and the pointers above?

Sadly, I do not have enough spare time to work on this: at the moment, I
intend to focus on writing a clean driver for ISL 12057 RTC/Alarm chip
and get it accepted for 3.12.

Cheers,

a+