Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: tegra: DT-related fixes needed by the MMC tree

From: [email-masked] (Chris Ball)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:11:36 -0400

Hi Stephen,

On Tue, Mar 19 2013, Stephen Warren wrote:
> On 03/11/2013 02:44 PM, Stephen Warren wrote:
>> In order to convert the Tegra MMC driver to using mmc_of_parse(), some
>> bugs in the Tegra device-tree content need to be fixed first; it's
>> currently wrong but unused, and mmc_of_parse() causes that data to be
>> used for the first time.
>
> Chris, I don't see this pull request nor the followup patch in the
> mmc-next branch yet. Are you still planning on pulling it in? Let me
> know if you need me to resend them. Thanks.

Thanks for the reminder, I've pulled your tag and the followup patch
into mmc-next now.

- Chris.
-- 
Chris Ball   <[email-masked]>   <http://printf.net/>
One Laptop Per Child