Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 0/3] gpio: mvebu: Armada 8K/7K PWM support

From: Baruch Siach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 11:43:17 +0200

Hi Linus,

On Mon, Jan 04 2021, Linus Walleij wrote:
> this series seem to have missed the previous merge window due to
> remaining comments, will you rebase on v5.11-rc1 and resend them?

This series applies cleanly on v5.11-rc2. I have just tested.

As far as I understand there are no remaining comments. Rob acked the
DT binding change.

Would you like me to post the series again anyway?

Thanks,
baruch

-- 
                                                     ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
=}------------------------------------------------ooO--U--Ooo------------{=
   - [email-masked] - tel: +972.52.368.4656, http://www.tkos.co.il -

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel