Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/10] Proposal for a API set for HW Buffer management

From: [email-masked] (Gregory CLEMENT)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 18:36:54 +0100

Hi David,
 
 On mar., janv. 12 2016, David Miller <[email-masked]> wrote:

> If you are going to contribute to netdev you must follow the mailing
> list and make not of important announcements such as:
>
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=145248145925834&w=2

I perfectly understand that you are busy during this merge
window. However, I didn't expect a feedback from you but more from the
others who were involved previously on this topic. Moreover, at this
stage I don't expect a deep review but more to start a discussion about
this topic in order to submit a better proposal when the net-ext will be
opened.

I realize that I should not have put you as main recipient. It was
because your address is part of my netdev alias.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Gregory

-- 
Gregory Clement, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com