Subject: [GIT PULL] pxa for v3.20

From: [email-masked] (Robert Jarzmik)
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 21:48:59 +0100

Hello Arnd, Kevin, Olof,

Please consider this pxa code for next v3.20 cycle. It's a bit early, but I
think the upcoming changes around pxa clocks should go for 3.21, and no pending
patches are in review for v3.20.

The following changes since commit 97bf6af1f928216fd6c5a66e8a57bfa95a659672:

  Linux 3.19-rc1 (2014-12-20 17:08:50 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://github.com/rjarzmik/linux.git tags/pxa-for-3.20

for you to fetch changes up to a52d209336f8fc7483a8c7f4a8a7d2a8e1692a6c:

  hx4700: regulator: declare full constraints (2014-12-26 18:05:32 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm: pxa: pxa for v3.20

This update deals mostly with regulator updates for fixing all the
cases where a default regulator is needed, with non device-tree
platforms. There's also a kconfig fix for device-tree pxa.

It should be noticed that all interrupts numbers were shifted by
16 (number of legacy interrupts).

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov (3):
      ARM: pxa: add regulator_has_full_constraints to corgi board file
      ARM: pxa: add regulator_has_full_constraints to poodle board file
      ARM: pxa: add regulator_has_full_constraints to spitz board file

Martin Vajnar (1):
      hx4700: regulator: declare full constraints

Robert Jarzmik (2):
      arm: pxa: fix pxa27x device-tree support kconfig
      ARM: pxa: arbitrarily set first interrupt number

 arch/arm/mach-pxa/Kconfig             | 6 ------
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/corgi.c             | 3 +++
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/hx4700.c            | 2 ++
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/irqs.h | 9 ++-------
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/poodle.c            | 2 ++
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/spitz.c             | 2 ++
 6 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

Cheers.

-- 
Robert