Subject: [PATCH 2/5] arm64: dts: APM X-Gene SoC Ethernet device tree nodes

From: [email-masked] (Alex Bennée)
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 16:29:22 +0100

Iyappan Subramanian <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Mark,
>
> Thanks for the review comment and I apologize for not replying sooner.
>
> We are completely redesigning the ethernet driver to make it simple
> and cleaner and will be posted shortly.

Hi Iyappan,

Did this ever get posted? I'm trying to get a close-to-HEAD kernel up
and running on our APM hardware but have run afoul of the differences
between the latest XGENE_MBOX patch set and the older NET_XGENE patch
set.

If it's not long away then I shall wait a bit otherwise I'll see if the
missing bits can be forward ported from our working
3.8.0-mustang_sw_1.08.12-beta_rc.jcm15 kernel (purely for testing
purposes).

Do you have a public tree where your latest kernels are visible?

Cheers,

--
Alex Benn?e
QEMU/KVM Hacker for Linaro