Subject: [PATCHv8 00/23]I2C big cleanup

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 15:39:24 -0700

Wolfram Sang <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 04:27:54PM +0530, Shubhrajyoti D wrote:

[...]

>> This is the cleanup only series.
>>   
>> Tested on omap4sdp and 3430sdp.
>> 
>> The following changes since commit 55d512e245bc7699a8800e23df1a24195dd08217:
>> 
>>   Linux 3.6-rc5 (2012-09-08 16:43:45 -0700)
>> 
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>   git://gitorious.org/linus-tree/linus-tree.git for_3.7/i2c/big_cleanups
>
> Pushed to -next. Thanks to all involved!

Sorry to be late to the party (again), but still catching up after some
time off.

Unfortunately, this series causes PM regressions on several OMAP
platforms.  I hope we can hold off on this until those issues are
addressed.

We *really* need to have some more thorough testing (especially PM)
before merging large series like this.

Kevin