Subject: [PATCH v2] mmc: dt: Consolidate DT bindings

From: [email-masked] (Chris Ball)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 16:10:43 -0400

Hi Arnd,

On Sun, May 13 2012, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> I've verified that there are no conflicts with anything we have in
> arm-soc right now, so I think it should just go through your
> tree.

Ah, I based the patch on latest linux-next.  That's why there aren't
conflicts against arm-soc, but there are conflicts (in the omap and
tegra dts changes) between the patch and Linus master/mmc-next:

Applying: mmc: dt: Consolidate DT bindings
error: patch failed: arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-beagle.dts:57
error: patch failed: arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda.dts:55
error: patch failed: arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-sdp.dts:94
error: patch failed: arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra-cardhu.dts:141
error: patch failed: arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra-harmony.dts:335
error: patch failed: arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra-ventana.dts:338
Patch failed at 0001 mmc: dt: Consolidate DT bindings

So I think merging via arm-soc is the only way to get it to Linus
without conflicts.  (Alternatively I can take it in mmc-next and
Linus can handle the conflicts.)

Thanks!

- Chris.
-- 
Chris Ball   <[email-masked]>   <http://printf.net/>
One Laptop Per Child