Subject: [GIT PULL] OMAP: PM: SmartReflex updates for v3.8

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 15:50:46 -0800

Tony,

Here's some minor platform_data related updates for SR for v3.8.

Kevin

The following changes since commit ddffeb8c4d0331609ef2581d84de4d763607bd37:

  Linux 3.7-rc1 (2012-10-14 14:41:04 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-omap-pm.git tags/for_3.8-pm-sr

for you to fetch changes up to 98aed08e16c5f18d0c31fc07127bc163ccd0d04c:

  ARM: OMAP: SmartReflex: pass device dependent data via platform data (2012-10-15 15:22:24 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
OMAP: SmartReflex: pass device-independent data via platform_data

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jean Pihet (2):
      ARM: OMAP: hwmod: align the SmartReflex fck names
      ARM: OMAP: SmartReflex: pass device dependent data via platform data

 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock33xx_data.c       | 12 +++----
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock3xxx_data.c       | 12 +++----
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock44xx_data.c       |  6 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_3xxx_data.c |  8 ++---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/sr_device.c            | 13 +++++++
 drivers/power/avs/smartreflex.c            | 54 ++++++++++--------------------
 include/linux/power/smartreflex.h          | 14 ++++++--
 7 files changed, 61 insertions(+), 58 deletions(-)