Subject: Re: [RFC] ARM: dts: imx: Fix the AR803X phy-mode

From: Baruch Siach <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 06:50:29 +0300

Hi Fabio,

On Sat, Mar 30 2019, Fabio Estevam wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 4:06 PM Baruch Siach <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> The SolidRun SOM is also affected, I believe (imx6qdl-sr-som.dtsi,
>> AR8035). Would you be able to test it on your side?
>
> This patch does touch imx6qdl-sr-som.dtsi, but I don't have access to
> my Cubox at the moment.

I missed that.

> Could you please test it?

Sure. Tested on Hummingboard2. I verified that networking is broken
without this patch (v5.1-rc2). This patch fixes the problem.

Tested-by: Baruch Siach <[email-masked]>

Thanks,
baruch

-- 
     http://baruch.siach.name/blog/                  ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
=}------------------------------------------------ooO--U--Ooo------------{=
   - [email-masked] - tel: +972.52.368.4656, http://www.tkos.co.il -

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel