Subject: [PULL] cpumask cleanups

From: [email-masked] (Rusty Russell)
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 15:25:50 +0930

(Somehow forgot to send this out; it's been sitting in linux-next, and
if you don't want it, it can sit there another cycle)

To git at github.com:rustyrussell/linux.git
   f946eeb..615399c  master -> master
 + 9dcbe9d...6ac67b9 for-linus -> for-linus (forced update)
The following changes since commit b5174fa3a7f4f8f150bfa3b917c92608953dfa0f:

  Merge tag 'mmc-merge-for-3.4-rc1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/cjb/mmc (2012-03-28 20:59:45 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/rustyrussell/linux.git master

Rusty Russell (4):
      remove references to cpu_*_map in arch/
      drivers/cpufreq/db8500-cpufreq: remove references to cpu_*_map.
      documentation: remove references to cpu_*_map.
      cpumask: remove old cpu_*_map.

 Documentation/cgroups/cpusets.txt   |    2 +-
 Documentation/cpu-hotplug.txt       |   22 +++++++++++-----------
 arch/alpha/kernel/smp.c             |    2 +-
 arch/arm/kernel/kprobes.c           |    4 ++--
 arch/arm/kernel/smp.c               |    7 ++++---
 arch/hexagon/kernel/smp.c           |    8 ++++----
 arch/ia64/kernel/acpi.c             |    2 +-
 arch/mips/cavium-octeon/smp.c       |    4 ++--
 arch/mips/kernel/mips-mt-fpaff.c    |    2 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/proc.c             |    2 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/smp-bmips.c        |    2 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/smp.c              |   27 ++++++++++++---------------
 arch/mips/kernel/smtc.c             |    2 +-
 arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c             |    6 +++---
 arch/mips/netlogic/common/smp.c     |    6 +++---
 arch/mips/pmc-sierra/yosemite/smp.c |    8 ++++----
 arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-smp.c       |    2 +-
 arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/smp.c      |    7 +++----
 arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/smp.c       |    7 +++----
 arch/sparc/kernel/leon_kernel.c     |    6 +++---
 arch/tile/kernel/setup.c            |    8 ++++----
 arch/um/kernel/skas/process.c       |    2 +-
 arch/um/kernel/smp.c                |    9 ++++-----
 arch/x86/xen/enlighten.c            |    2 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/db8500-cpufreq.c    |    2 +-
 include/linux/cpumask.h             |    6 ------
 init/Kconfig                        |    4 ++--
 kernel/cpuset.c                     |   10 +++++-----
 28 files changed, 80 insertions(+), 91 deletions(-)
-- 
  How could I marry someone with more hair than me?  http://baldalex.org