Subject: [PATCH 0/2] ARM: OMAP2+: PM: code consolidation for 3.4

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 10:27:17 -0800

Hi Luca,

"Coelho, Luciano" <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

> I can't get ttyO2 wakeup to work on my Blaze with 3.3-rc5.  It works
> fine with 3.2.  

I assume you mean wakeup from system-wide suspend (echo mem > /sys/power/state)?

Are you enabling UART wakeups?

They are disabled by default, so you need to:

echo enabled > /sys/devices/platform/omap/omap_uart.2/tty/ttyO2/power/wakeup

It may work in v3.2 due to the fact that the UART runtime PM had the
unintended side-effect of essentially disabling MPU and CORE PM.  With
that bug fixed and MPU & CORE actually hitting low power states, you'll
need to ensure UART wakeups are enabled.

If you're already enabling wakeups and this still isn't working, try
adding 'no_console_suspend' to the kernel cmdline, try a suspend/resume
and post the console output.

Thanks,

Kevin