Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 00/10] Adding support for Microchip Sparx5 SoC

From: Lars Povlsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:09:00 +0200

Arnd Bergmann writes:

> On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 3:33 PM Lars Povlsen <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> This patch series adds support for Microchip Sparx5 SoC, the CPU
>> system of a advanced, TSN capable gigabit switch. The CPU is an armv8
>> x 2 CPU core (A53).
>>
>> Although this is an ARM core, it shares some peripherals with the
>> Microsemi Ocelot MIPS SoC.
>
> I've picked up this version of the series into an arm/newsoc branch in
> the soc tree,
> except for the pinctrl patch that Linus Walleij already merged.
>

Great! Thanks a lot for following up!

> I see you still have a few pending patches for other subsystems (spi, mmc)
> and I'm not sure what the status is for those and am dropping them for the
> moment.
>

Yes, I had a question out for the SPI maintainer but did not get any
feedback, so I was thinking just doing my own assumptions and refreshing
the series - probably tomorrow.

I also just bumped the MMC maintainer (Adrian) yesterday, as he did send
a me an 'Acked-by', but it hasn't been merged it seems.

> Once the bindings are accepted by the respective subsystem maintainers,
> please send any remaining DT patches as a follow-up to what I've already
> merged.
>

I'll try to work out the puzzle, might need to reach out directly to to
determine whats missing.

Later,

---Lars

>       Arnd

-- 
Lars Povlsen,
Microchip

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel