Subject: [GIT PULL v2] ARM: mvebu: arm for v5.2 (#1)

From: Gregory CLEMENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 09:24:18 +0200

Hi,

Here is the second version first pull request for arm for mvebu for
v5.2.  I fixed the coding style issue dtecting by checkpatch in the
commit "ARM: mvebu: fix a leaked reference by adding missing
of_node_put"

Gregory

The following changes since commit 9e98c678c2d6ae3a17cb2de55d17f69dddaa231b:

  Linux 5.1-rc1 (2019-03-17 14:22:26 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu.git tags/mvebu-arm-5.2-1

for you to fetch changes up to 7af2ea3b29b1640f5aafe79d7c110ce66190c04a:

  ARM: mvebu: drop return from void function (2019-04-30 09:05:44 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu arm for 5.2 (part 1)

 - remove improper error message on kirkwood
 - a couple a clean-up patch generated from automatic tools
 - clean-up in assembly code allowing using LLVM

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Packham (1):
      ARM: mvebu: kirkwood: remove error message when retrieving mac address

Nicholas Mc Guire (1):
      ARM: mvebu: drop return from void function

Stefan Agner (2):
      ARM: mvebu: drop unnecessary label
      ARM: mvebu: prefix coprocessor operand with p

Wen Yang (1):
      ARM: mvebu: fix a leaked reference by adding missing of_node_put

 arch/arm/mach-mvebu/board-v7.c     |  1 -
 arch/arm/mach-mvebu/coherency_ll.S |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mvebu/kirkwood.c     |  2 --
 arch/arm/mach-mvebu/pm-board.c     | 11 ++++++++---
 arch/arm/mach-mvebu/pmsu_ll.S      |  3 +--
 5 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel