Subject: [PATCH, FIX] ARM: mvebu: add missing DT Mbus ranges and relocate PCIe DT nodes for RN102

From: [email-masked] (Arnaud Ebalard)
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 07:54:43 +0200

Hi,

Olof Johansson <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Arnaud Ebalard <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> When 5e12a613 and 0cd3754a were introduced, Netgear ReadyNAS 102 .dts
>> file was queued for inclusion and missed the update to have Mbus (and
>> then BootROM) ranges properties declared. It also missed the relocation
>> of Armada 370/XP PCIe DT nodes introduced by 14fd8ed0 after de1af8d4.
>> This patch fixes that which makes 3.12-rc3 bootable on the NAS.
>
> In the future please don't just quote the SHAs, give the patch subject
> as well. It makes it easier to follow the patch description without
> looking them up (besides, there's a chance that the 8-character SHAs
> will not be unique at some point in the future, which makes the lookup
> harder).

Dully noted. Will do it next time, olof.

Cheers,

a+