Subject: [PATCH 0/5] ARM: dts: armada388: rework clearfog's .dtsi references

From: [email-masked] (Gregory CLEMENT)
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 17:31:05 +0100

Hi Russell,
 
 On lun., janv. 02 2017, Russell King <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This patch series, based upon the previous series adding Clearfog Base
> support, reworks the clearfog .dtsi file to reference nodes by label
> rather than by path.
>
> Not everything is moved - just those which had labels at the time the
> patches were created.

All the series is applied on mvebu/dt, however I would like to have a
commit log for the first patch before pushing it to arm-soc.

Thanks,

Gregory

>
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-388-clearfog-base.dts     |  15 +
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-388-clearfog.dtsi         | 353 ++++++++++-----------
>  .../arm/boot/dts/armada-38x-solidrun-microsom.dtsi | 113 ++++---
>  3 files changed, 245 insertions(+), 236 deletions(-)

-- 
Gregory Clement, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com