Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: dt64 for v4.11 (#1)

From: [email-masked] (Gregory CLEMENT)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 18:12:04 +0100

Hi,

Here is the first pull request for dt64 for mvebu for v4.11.

Gregory

The following changes since commit 7ce7d89f48834cefece7804d38fc5d85382edf77:

  Linux 4.10-rc1 (2016-12-25 16:13:08 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu.git tags/mvebu-dt64-4.11-1

for you to fetch changes up to 58a748f7dc29d8a7bb74c6cbba6a82425dbba5cc:

  ARM64: dts: marvell: Correct license text (2017-01-03 16:24:34 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu dt64 for 4.11 (part 1)

- Correct license text which was mangled when switching to dual license
- Add SPI and I2C nodes on Armada 3700(driver support had been already
  merged)
- Add support for the ethernet switch on the EspressoBin board (driver
  support not yet merged)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexandre Belloni (1):
      ARM64: dts: marvell: Correct license text

Romain Perier (4):
      arm64: dts: marvell: Add ethernet switch definition for the ESPRESSObin
      arm64: dts: marvell: Add definition of SPI controller for Armada 3700
      arm64: dts: marvell: Enable spi0 on the board Armada-3720-db
      arm64: dts: marvell: Add I2C definitions for the Armada 3700

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-371x.dtsi       | 10 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-db.dts     | 44 +++++++++++--
 .../boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-espressobin.dts   | 76 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-372x.dtsi       | 10 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-37xx.dtsi       | 39 +++++++++--
 5 files changed, 154 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)