Subject: [PATCH v8 00/24] gpio/omap: driver cleanup and fixes

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:15:00 -0800

"DebBarma, Tarun Kanti" <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 2:57 PM, DebBarma, Tarun Kanti
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 3:14 AM, Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>> Tarun Kanti DebBarma <[email-masked]> writes:
>>>
>>>> This series is continuation of cleanup of OMAP GPIO driver and fixes.
>>>
>>> Using this series on 3630/Zoom3, UART wakeups no longer work from
>>> suspend. ?That suggests that GPIO wakeups from retention/off are not
>>> working.
>>>
>>> Please test GPIO wakeups from retention/off. ?One way is to use Zoom3
>>> UART wakeup from suspend using by enabling UART wakeups and suspending:
>>>
>>> ? # echo enabled > /sys/devices/platform/serial8250.0/tty/ttyS0/power/wakeup
>>> ? # echo mem > /sys/power/state
>> Ok, I will test and make necessary fix.
> I have done retention test of the latest series on Zoom3. When I try
> running off mode
> test it says support is not present because of an errata. 

Specifically, CORE off is not supported on that rev of 36xx due to an
errata.  Can you try on a newer 36xx?

> Here is the overall log:

The rest of the dump seems to point to an MMC driver problem.  Please
take this with the MMC driver folks.

Kevin