Subject: [GIT PULL] OMAP: omap_device cleanup for v3.2

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 16:56:32 -0700

Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]> writes:

> Please pull this omap_device cleanup series for v3.2.  This sets the
> groundwork for Benoit's DT infrastructure work.

Turns out this series has a dependency on a patch[1] in Russell's
for-next branch.

Russell, any chance of picking this patch into your devel-stable so we
have a fixed point to merge with?

Thanks,

Kevin

[1]
commit 456f69c544d4298e921dc0c606492cdbaa60b34b
Author: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Sep 6 21:04:10 2011 +0100

    ARM: 7082/1: platform_device: pdev_archdata: add omap_device pointer
    
    Add omap_device pointer to the ARM-specific arch data in the
    platform_device.  This will be used to attach OMAP-specific
    device-data to the platform device with device lifetime.
    
    Suggested-by: Russell King <[email-masked]>
    
    Acked-by: Grant Likely <[email-masked]>
    Signed-off-by: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
    Signed-off-by: Russell King <[email-masked]>