Subject: Re: [PATCH v7 7/7] KVM: arm64: Normalize cache configuration

From: Oliver Upton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 11:45:32 -0800

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 02:36:39AM +0900, Akihiko Odaki wrote:

[...]

> I was so careless that I missed two bugs and failed to test the last version
> of my patch. It is fortunate that the bugs were caught by careful review
> though we don't have a strong type system (yet).

This is the exact purpose of reviews though! We make these sort of
mistakes all the time, so nothing to worry about. Thanks for your
responsiveness on this series and for quickly respinning it, very
helpful.

> Your tree looks good to me.

Thanks!

--
Best,
Oliver

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel